Clearly Defined Interim Management
Clearly Defined Interim Management masters difficult management challenges in transformation situations. Whether your issue is in line, project or program management, we deliver the results you need – quickly and reliably. The SPI Managers that we place in companies as interim managers are the perfect fit for each task, and they are all experienced managing directors, project and change managers who implement with a strong result focus.
We provide experienced managers for transformation and digital change. Information technology has experienced a fundamental shift in recent years. Mobile, cloud computing, a continuous flow of new products, services and solutions – all of this confronts companies in the information, telecommunications and media industries with the task of constantly repositioning themselves in the context of intensified international competition. At Clearly Defined, we support our clients by providing precisely tailored management resources with extensive IT and industry expertise to reliably solve critical and complex tasks.
Clearly Defined IT industry experts implement ambitious projects reliably and quickly.
Change and transformation: hardware manufacturers, software companies, system integrators, solution providers and corporate IT departments are driving innovation while at the same time being constantly challenged by innovations. In this respect, the demands on IT management have changed radically.
Our Interim Managers support our clients in reliably solving tasks ranging from strategic positioning, restructuring and increasing efficiency to optimizing marketing and sales and implementing complex IT projects.
Through the use of CIOs and project and program managers, Clearly Defined provides support in both strategy and implementation
- With clear targets and success orientation
- Within a tight timeframe
- With extensive IT and technology expertise
- With comprehensive market knowledge
- With deep knowledge of procurement and sales markets
Clearly Defined projects include:
- Systematic change and transformation management with restructuring tasks, remediation and turnaround programs
- Innovation management in sales as well as service and operation management
- Further development and management of sourcing strategies
- Steering complex software developments
- Development, formation and management of start-ups
For further information, please contact Gary Smith at email@example.com