Marketing Manager - Remote
Northern Europe (primarily UK, Benelux and Nordics)
Our client is a leading International Cybersecurity Software vendor. They are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to join our growing EMEA team. In this role you’ll be responsible for planning, executing and measuring marketing programs across the UK, Benelux and Nordics in order to contribute to new business growth and customer expansion. This role might also support additional countries where business can be conducted in English.
You’ll be working closely with the global marketing team as well as local sales, technical and channel teams to develop effective lead generation programs. Reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, the ideal candidate will have experience of successfully driving demand in European field and channel marketing roles using a broad mix of marketing channels.
This role requires a combination of strategic thinking and tactical, hands-on execution. You’ll need strong planning and organizational skills to manage the multi-disciplined daily activities, and will have a proven ability to work collaboratively with sales, channel partners and marketing peers.
You’ll Spend Your Time
- Creating compelling, engaging, multi-faceted activities such as events (physical, virtual and hybrid), webinars, email programs and digital, social campaigns that support the regional goals.
- Building relationships with channel partners (distributors, resellers, cloud and service providers), and working with them to organize joint marketing initiatives.
- Running regular webinars. From building compelling topics and sourcing presenters, you’ll manage all pre-, during and post-production activities, including speaker and slide preparation, on-demand promotions and lead handling.
- Developing relevant local content and messaging for the regions as the regional specialist. You’ll reference local customers and stories, hot topics and vertical messages where applicable.
- Interacting with sales. You’ll be the face of our campaigns - working closely with our sales team to ensure that marketing is delivering the right leads and pipeline / revenue opportunities. You spend time analysing the regional data and are the main marketing point of contact for the UK, Benelux and Nordics regions.
- Managing the regional marketing budget for the region, and working with the finance and legal teams on contracts and invoices.
- You are fluent in English (any additional European language capability would be a bonus) and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have 5+ years’ B2B field and channel marketing experience including offline and online events, email, webinars and digital campaigns.
- You have prior knowledge of North European technology markets including cybersecurity.
- You are data driven and familiar with marketing metrics.
- You have enthusiasm, creativity and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You’ve worked closely with sales teams and channel partners on successful demand generation campaigns.
- You have strong organizational skills, and are detail-orientated with an ability to multi-task.