ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER
Worthing, West Sussex
Permanent. Salary £38,000 to £49,000 + excellent benefits.
Our client is focussed on delivering the very best in high stability, low noise high voltage power supplies for mass spectrometry, medical and industrial applications.
As a solutions company which creates comprehensive sample-to-answer solutions for laboratory science, analytical and clinical equipment, their products are delivered without compromise and are ultra-responsive with transparent project management.
The role of Electronic Design Engineer is based in the busy design engineering department, taking a key role in developing new custom and modified designs, delivering the product roadmap and maintaining the current product range. A passion for engineering and the enthusiasm to communicate this across the organisation is desirable.
- Development of concepts and designs to meet customer and/or internal requirements, taking the product through design and development to production
- Modification and enhancement of existing power supply designs to meet customer requirements
- Design and test of new high voltage power supplies
- Design and build of test equipment
- Documentation of work
- Circuit schematic capture and layout of PCBs (both low and high voltage stages) using PC software tools.
- Involvement in component selection and component obsolescence issues
- Product safety assessments and approval liaison
- Customer application support
- The role also requires the flexibility to perform other activities, which from time to time become necessary. These activities may be quality, production or administration related.
Experience and Qualifications:
Salary is negotiable along with an excellent benefits package as follows::
• Wellbeing Portal which hold discounts to restaurants and shops, rewards, health and wellbeing tips.
• Options to be put in the Medical/Dental/Life/Travel Insurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Full Sick pay for 26 weeks after probation
• Reward and Recognition Schemes
• Small Flexi time window
• Fridays are a 1pm finish