You should have deep experience of working closely with customers and thought leadership. Experienced in designing, building and delivering large Data Warehouses, Data Lakes and Data Analytics solutions using Microsoft Azure. This role will be responsible for the design of the architecture, the hardware environment, and the design methodology of the code.
Our client is helping international companies to support their customers and grow their customer base. Developing leading edge retail sales big data solutions and analytics by combining cutting edge analytics software, machine learning and artificial intelligence to deploy the power of predictive analytics.
Solutions are focused on helping brands, retailers and any business harness the vast amount of Big Data to hand to create true insight in the form of predictive analytics. Machine learning will look at all variables including consumer density, stock availability and sales data to create a predicted algorithm. As more data is added over time the algorithm adapts and increases in accuracy.
7+ years data engineering/data warehousing experience
2+ years real-word experience implementing production Azure analytics platforms.
Strong knowledge of database, storage, collection and aggregation models, techniques and technologies – and how to apply them in business.
The ability to apply such methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure data services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Experience of Retail Media, Digital Media.
- Strong Data Warehousing / Data Lake ability.
- Microsoft AZURE. Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Tiered storage and policy management.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and role-based access control (RBAC).
- Azure Databricks, Synapse Analytics or HDInsight.
- Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse Analytics
- Azure Data Lake Analytics Units (AU)
- Data Visualisation - Microsoft Power BI
- Machine Learning
- Big Data
- SQL Server