Business Analyst required with a strong background in retail media. Experience and knowledge of advertising within retailer sites and apps. You will be working with our partners to build leading edge solutions and apps. Blend the latest data sources & software to create powerful insight tools that optimise our client’s sales revenue, investment, and planning, both off & on-line. Our solutions can be applied to every stage of the sales process and customer journey.
Provide detailed solutions advice when receiving requests from our client for media planning, implementation, and reporting systems to support their requirements. Be an effective interface between client and the supporting technical development.
Analyse, plan, and specify the development and support of systems to meet Client objectives, within policy, operational and cost boundaries. Identify technical business solutions and best practice and implement to ensure that the client and the teams servicing them are receiving maximum value from technology.
Key responsibilities & result areas
- Identify, recommend, and document, quality, cost-effective and timely business solutions for Media Partnerships client. The company are a key client of the company and manage all media sales across the client digital and physical asset estate. The business is split into commercial/marketing teams at the client and media sales agency.
- Manage elements of the setup and implementation of solutions alongside changes to existing systems and solutions.
- Liaise with client teams and internal delivery teams to ensure solutions are implemented to jointly agreed requirements, quality standards and timescales.
- The business is the insight & technology division of an International Group of Companies and sits within the innovation agency group comprising shopper marketing (TPN), experiential marketing (Hyphen) and digital (Shopt and Detail).
- The client is a key client and manage all media sales across the Supermarket digital and physical asset estate. The business is split into commercial/marketing teams at our client and the media sales agency.
- Liaison with client stakeholders at all levels within the organisation, internal team to co-ordinate and work towards solution and external suppliers as required.
- It is important that the jobholder invests time in personal development to constantly improve skills and knowledge.
Skills & knowledge, experience and qualifications required.
- An extremely self-motivated individual and outstanding relationship builder, the job holder needs to thrive in a dynamic client/agency environment and take accountability and ownership of his/her work with minimal supervision.
- The job holder needs to successfully manage & deliver complex project builds to an exacting high standard and to deadline, requiring strong planning & organisational skills with laser focused attention to detail.
- Technical & problem-solving skills combined with retail media knowledge & commercial awareness to enable a solution oriented, consultative engagement with stakeholders.
- Take complex and sometimes ambiguous requirements and have the ability to summarise, considering a non-technical audience, in a client friendly format.
- Strong communication skills and presenter, able to influence at all levels including business leaders, sales, marketing & technical teams.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce and the Microsoft tech stack.
- An understanding of media planning/workflow systems, digital advertising, and programmatic methods desirable.
- Occasional travel to Leeds to visit client offices for meetings.
- To undertake any other tasks deemed to be a reasonable business request by Line Manager.
- Experience working within retail or media sector (desirable)