Salary: £60,000 + £50,000 (£110,000 OTE uncapped)
Our client are a rapidly growing IT company of dedicated professionals striving to make a difference in the world of data security. Organizations of all sizes rely on their products to protect their business-critical data and personal information of their customers and employees from cyber-attacks and data breaches.
With 15 years of experience in the field, the company continues its market expansion via innovation and acquisitions (NNT, Anixis, Stealthbits, Strongpoint & PolicyPak). Now the company is backed up by the leading private equity firm.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, and has regional offices in the U.S., the UK, and the Czech Republic. Due to the pandemic, we have all moved to home offices, and have remained remote ever since.
Due to growth, we are looking for a detail-oriented, creative and highly organised Midmarket Account Executive to join the UKI team. Are you an energetic and ambitious individual with a few years work experience and are ready to get your career on the fast-track in a high-growth, tech environment? You will have an opportunity to make immediate business impacts while accelerating your personal career development, surrounded by a positive and motivating team.
What You Will Do:
You will drive sales engagement and execution within your prospects and accounts by establishing multi-level relationships, cultivating existing relationships and creating additional adoption. This requires collaborating with and coordinating the Sales Management team, Partner Network and Solution Engineers.
You will be responsible for pipeline development and top line revenue growth and should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions and commercial proposals.
Teamwork is a must as you will be working closely with our Sales Development, Pre-Sales and Partners, to assist with closing new business sales. This role has been created to support the further growth of our business in the UKI and Nordic region.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of software selling experience; ideally in the security sector
- Must be a high energy self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and comfortable working within a framework of objectives
- An aptitude towards IT and technology with the drive and passion to learn more
- Excellent CRM (Salesforce) rigor demonstrating clear management of pipeline tracking all critical activities & ensuring a clear understanding of the status of a deal at every stage of the process
- A focus on new logos, but must also demonstrate effective management of existing customer base to drive further adoption and new expansion opportunities
- Quickly identify key opportunities and create mutually agreed plans to drive accountability and increase win percentage
- Establish multi-level engagement for larger accounts
- Communicate & raise issues, when needed, to the Netwrix leadership team
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of working in similar teams would be an advantage
- Must be a team player
- Solid track record of new business IT sales achievement, selling to technical customers (e.g. IT management) and be competent in structured and organized sales techniques selling into the Mid-Market
- Consistent sales revenue achievement, ability to work to KPI's and be target motivated
- Integrity and Trust
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 25 days PTO
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Programs (walking challenges, virtual yoga classes, and virtual stretching exercises)
- On the Go Training Sessions on Topics that Matter
- Team Orientated and Collaborative Colleagues
- Casual and Innovative Work Environment
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Regular Town Halls to Keep You Informed
All Told…this is a Culture that Truly Cares About our Employees, and Their Voice to Help Us Thrive! We welcome people across all different backgrounds and experiences and look forward to hearing from you!