Account Executive for Data Security Vendor
German Speaking for the DACH region
This is an exciting opportunity to join this leading Data Security Software Vendor. Their solutions allow companies to orchestrate IT security with your data at its core. The companies solutions empower you to identify and classify sensitive information with utmost precision; reduce your exposure to risk and detect threats in time to avoid data breaches; and achieve and prove compliance.
We are seeking a high performing German speaking Account Executive for the DACH region. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this highly regarded, fast growing and award-winning global Data Security Software company that is currently enjoying exceptional growth.
This is a Home Based / Remote role. In this role you will have the exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team to engage with new prospects in our high velocity SMB sales team.
You will drive lead qualification, sales engagement, and channel relationships to drive new business opportunities in our SMB user market segment. The role is full sales cycle from qualification through to close.
This is a DACH role requiring excellent lead management skills and the ability to quickly identify & qualify new prospects and drive them through to a close with a low level of touch.
You will need to work closely with our channel team and partners and have native German language skills to enable a high volume of business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 year’s successful experience in Software / IT sales development or sales
- The successful candidate will need to be highly organized, driven to succeed and have a passion for sales / sales development
- Must be a high energy self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and comfortable working within a framework of objectives
- Knowledge and/or experience with software supporting business operations
- You need to have an aptitude towards IT and technology with the drive and passion to learn more
- Experience of working in similar teams would be an advantage
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Comfortable dealing with channel partners
- Successful track record in sales development & closing
- Competent in structured and organized qualification techniques
- Consistent pipeline generation achievement, ability to work to KPI's and be target motivated
- Quickly and effectively qualify leads from varying sources
- Efficiently manage leads and early stage opportunities in CRM (Salesforce) through to opp creation and close
- Integrity and Trust
- Uncapped Commission plan
- €95,000 OTE
- Bonuses and Incentives.
- 25 Days Holiday
- Health, disability and life insurance (After qualifying period)
- Pension plan (After qualifying period)
UK or Germany